[vb_main_1]

Bernina 440 QE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernina 440 QE

I own a Bernina 440QE and am keen to start machine emboidery do you think it wise to buy the embroidery module or a model that is dedicated to embroidery. If anyone is using the 440 for I would be interested to hear what you think of it.
    Living Threads
    http://www.livingthreads.net

I have a 440QE and use the embroidery module occasionally. I like it, but I don't do a lot with it. It has worked fine--I use the program that came with the machine and buy various embroidery patterns. It would be nice to be able to digitize patterns or pictures, but I just don't use it enough to justify that!!

I made an EAgle Scout quilt for my grandson and used the embroidery for his name; troop; scout pledge, etc. It turned out really nice. I like the professional look of the embroidered words.

Comment

Gabrielle, are you talking about the Deco vs the embroidery module for your 440? If so, I think I would go with the embroidery module. I've had a couple of friends who started out with the Decos and then upgraded to a machine with the emb. module. Sorry, I don't know their reasons, but maybe it gives you more flexibility. You could compare the sizes of hoops available for each. If you like to embroider, you will want to be able to use the largest hoop possible.

Comment

Do a forum search for Bernina embroidery & you'll find lots of information about software. use the second search choice, the first one is too broad.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 331 users online. 0 members and 331 guests.

Most users ever online was 345 at 02:08 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X