[vb_main_1]

I made the DP5 Purchase

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made the DP5 Purchase

Well, I did it! I made the DP5 purchase during the Bernina sale at my LQS on Saturday. 25% off the normal price!!!

Since I have Windows Vista, there is a patch I downloaded, but I still cannot get the software to load correctly. I figure that I will take my laptop into the LQS this weekend to see if they can help me.

But meanwhile, I am pretty excited about starting to play around with the software and do some designing. I came up with borders for my Bella and had envisioned a multi-hoop design, so I will play around to complete the design I keep thinking about and then get the border completed.

I am also planning to take the class at the LQS that comes with the softare purchase. I really want to learn how to use all the great capabilities of the software!

Just wanted to share my good news!

Happy Quilting!
    Mary Kay

Congratulations, Mary Kay! The possibilities are now endless :-) Bernina has a Quarterly Software Society on their web site (under Learn It) - be sure to sign up for that. It's a great place to go if you have questions specifically about the software. I still have tons to learn.

Comment

Mary Kay -- Congratulations! I can't wait to see what you do with the software. I purchased my first Bernina (730) a few months ago and don't know much about the software. I'm curious to see how you use it to design the border for your Bella Bella. Deb

Comment

Mary Kay-

Congrats on your purchase! Getting it at 25% off is even better. Hopefully, your dealer can help you with installation. I do know that you can call OESD tech line and have them walk you through the steps. You have to call M- F from 8-5 CST. I will try to find the toll free number and get back to you.

OESD helps with installation problems, they do not know the software............but that's the easy part!

FWIW, I was jealous of your borders that you came up with from EQ6, so that was my present to myself this year. Still working through their excercises and having a lot of fun!

kim

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 111 users online. 0 members and 111 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X