[vb_main_1]

Need .Art file for Bernina Design

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need .Art file for Bernina Design

I accidently overwrote my embroidery design of the Bernina 630/640 sewing computer while creating a label for my embroidered quilt. :cry: If anone with Bernina software, preferably, DP5, can check in their My Designs folder for this design, would you please email it to me? I am also going to post this same topic in the "Bernina" forum. I don't know how I do these things sometime ops: Libbi

Looking out the window at Lake Leman in beautiful Switzerland

Check the usb stick that came with your machine. When I upgraded my 200 to use the usb, I received a usb stick that had a backup of all the designs initially put into the machine. Perhaps you have a backup already.

Let us know.

Comment

No, I didn't get a memory stick with the 630E, I have the security dongle, an installation CD, and a Tutorial CD. I had to buy a memory stick to load the designs from the computer to the 630E. I prefer not to attach the laptop directly to the machine (lack of space). I thought that the designs would be on the installation disk but, if so, they're not in any file or folder that can be easily be copied to the My Designs file.

Comment

Libby, I've looked in the My Designs folders and I've only found one machine but it's not the 630. The design was in the Needle Arts section and it looks more like an Activa machine to me. Is this the one you are looking for?

Judy

Comment

Libbi...Well I found the same art file...but when I checked the Bernina site I couldn't match the picture...but the number of the file is Nx689. I found it in the Bernina embroidery folder under ART files.
          If this is the file you want I can email it and a picture to you.
          Nan F.

Comment

Again Nan, thank you for finding and sending me the design. You did a great job. Thanks to all who responded. Let's consider this one closed successfully.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 132 users online. 0 members and 132 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X