[vb_main_1]

Need help finding a pattern.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help finding a pattern.

I am looking for a quilt pattern called Wildflower Homestead which was featured in Quilter Newsletter magazine in Nov 1997. I was designed and made by a quilt guild in Missouri.
    here is the link:

https://thequiltshow.com/see-quilts/quilt-gallery/item/29271-wildflower-homestead
    Thank you.

Janicejsr, I thought I might be able to find it online, but only had partial luck. The magazine quit being published in 2016. You could buy back issues at Quilting Daily but
    only to 2010. So I looked for copies for sale online on eBay. Found a couple that would give you only two parts of the 4 parts. The 3rd and 4th part are in 1998 not 1997.
    So you would be looking for Vol. #300, Mar/April for #4 and backwards from there. Hope this gets you started in the right direction. Could not find the actual pattern
    being sold separate from the mag.copies. If you look at the index page shown you will see Wildflower Homestead listed. HelenW

Comment

You might be able to find an old copy at missingfabrics.com
      Do you know anyone that can help draft a pattern? I could do the houses and the tree border, but not the flowers.

Good luck!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 51 users online. 0 members and 51 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X