[vb_main_1]

Trouble getting to member blogs.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvquilting
    Margo, It's so nice to see you "popping in" more often....TQS is not the same without your gentle guidance and insights...you have been missed. Nancy
    Ditto to this.

living in Central Denmark
    Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

I don't have a purple bar anymore. Just blue words on white background. I did find it under features. The previous format was much clearer and easier to find things. I don't mind change, but a heads up would have been nice. Sandi

living in Central Denmark
      Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Originally posted by luvquilting
        Margo, It's so nice to see you "popping in" more often....TQS is not the same without your gentle guidance and insights...you have been missed. Nancy
        Thanks Nancy. There are still a lot of days when I can hardly put two coherent thoughts together, so I'm still most comfortable just lurking around, but I am vaguely aware of what's going on in the forum. It's nice to have a "safe" place to visit!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
        That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Thanks Nancy. There are still a lot of days when I can hardly put two coherent thoughts together, so I'm still most comfortable just lurking around, but I am vaguely aware of what's going on in the forum. It's nice to have a "safe" place to visit![/quote]

Margo, we're all here anytime you want to come and play with us! We love you! :lol:

Hugs,
          Shirley

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
          That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I agree with Sandi, a heads up would have been nice. I looked around for the member blogs and couldn't find the site and finally found a mention of it in someone's input after I searched awhile. I thought that it was my fault and thought of my DH's favorite expression when I do something wrong on the computer........ " it must be computer headspace" I guess the older I get, the more I like things the way they used to be............Judy in AZ

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
              Originally posted by Millboroquilter
              Originally posted by loise98
              Something seems to have changed on the cite. The only way I can get to member blogs is to go to My Account, then to My Blogs and then I can get access to member blogs. Has something changed or am I doing something wrong. There is no longer a drop down menu under the Forum which is how I used to get there. Lois
              I didnt even know we could have your own blog on here how do you do that?
              Bren
              Bren, click on FEATURES (on the purple bar) then click on MEMBER BLOGS on the lower bar to read the posted Member Blogs.
              You will find helpful info about posting on the member blogs from Bridget's video tutorials here: http://bridgetlilja.homestead.com/TQSTutorials.html

Thanks Margo, Those videos were awesome and I will try to set one up this fall or winter when I have more time to do so. You are so great about helping us newbees!

I thank you so much!

Hugs Bren

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 262 users online. 0 members and 262 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X