[vb_main_1]

Trouble getting to member blogs.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble getting to member blogs.

Something seems to have changed on the cite. The only way I can get to member blogs is to go to My Account, then to My Blogs and then I can get access to member blogs. Has something changed or am I doing something wrong. There is no longer a drop down menu under the Forum which is how I used to get there. Lois

Lois, The site has been changed as people with Ipads couldn't get the drop down menu. Now when you click on the purple tool bar the list is horizontal underneath the purple tool bar. I hope that explains it clearly and helps.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

And some things have been moved! Member Blogs is now accessed by clicking on FEATURES (on the purple bar/then Member Blogs on the lower bar) instead of FORUM!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I had trouble last night also. It would have been nice if they had put something in the daily blog that they changed things and how to find things.

Comment

I just wish they had put a notice up on the Daily Blog, telling us where things had been moved to :evil:

Comment

I will say the drop down menu was easier to read. The new format is confusing. Glad I read the answer here.

Comment

Originally posted by pam7040
              Lois, The site has been changed as people with Ipads couldn't get the drop down menu. Now when you click on the purple tool bar the list is horizontal underneath the purple tool bar. I hope that explains it clearly and helps.
              Duh, I just created a short cut to member blogs when I realized that I could not access it under Forums. I also found, later, that on the bottom of the Daily Blog page that there is a list of the site that the iPad can access.
              My iPad was a gift from DD and DSIL at Christmas.
              Happy Easter.

Coast of South Carolina USA
              Sewing/Quilting on my Viking Sapphire 870

Comment

Still trying to adjust to the new scheme of things. Does anyone know where to go to find a member? Lois

Comment

I found it myself under features and then under search the cite. There is a default avatar with Find a Member under it. Lois

Comment

Originally posted by loise98
                    Something seems to have changed on the cite. The only way I can get to member blogs is to go to My Account, then to My Blogs and then I can get access to member blogs. Has something changed or am I doing something wrong. There is no longer a drop down menu under the Forum which is how I used to get there. Lois
                    I didnt even know we could have your own blog on here how do you do that?
                    Bren

Comment

Originally posted by Millboroquilter
                      Originally posted by loise98
                      I didnt even know we could have your own blog on here how do you do that?
                      Bren
                      Bren, click on FEATURES (on the purple bar) then click on MEMBER BLOGS on the lower bar to read the posted Member Blogs.
                      You will find helpful info about posting on the member blogs from Bridget's video tutorials here: http://bridgetlilja.homestead.com/TQSTutorials.html

Comment

Thanks to all of you for explaining about the new way to get to members blogs! Like Lois, I tried several times, but just couldn't SEE how to navigate around! I'll have to catch up in between trying to finish my HST quilt. I really want to check in daily with TQS because there are so many wonderful ideas and things to learn about all the time! Thanx, everyone, for your help! :lol:

Hugs,
                        Shirley

Comment

Bren, Check out the blogs. I've been a member for only a little bit more than a year but there are blogs from the beginning of time, that is TQS Time. If you have time and want to get to know someone you can go back and read old blogs. I have learned so much from TQS and as much more from the members. Looking forward to seeing you blog. Lois

Comment

Just my two cents worth but I'd like to see member blogs put under a heading that wasn't grouped with so many others. It may not fit, but I liked it under the forum. But then, what do I know....

Comment

Margo, It's so nice to see you "popping in" more often....TQS is not the same without your gentle guidance and insights...you have been missed. Nancy

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 299 users online. 0 members and 299 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X