[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Help! I need motivation ! Any hints?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is so beautiful, Wendy! Guess it aged just the right amount of time!!

Nancy

Comment

WooHoo Wendy! Those buttons make me think of cherries--are you sure it's not a cherry tree?

Comment

Love it, Wendy

living in Central Denmark
        Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Great looking tree, Wendy - helping to give me ideas for the story cloak I am supposed to be getting on with :roll: :wink:

living in Central Denmark
          Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Glad to help. Thought you'd have it done by now (said by the woman who took over 4 yrs)

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

With 22 5-year olds helping to sew things on :shock: I very much doubt it :wink:

Comment

Does anyone have a good or great idea on how to motivate oneself (or your guild) to finish up those UFO's. I sure would like to do at least one before the new year comes, with this new BOM, that I may decide to do.

Comment

Over on Threadbias.com they have a 'You complete me' group. You sign up for a 3 month stint, admit to half a dozen (or more :wink: ) ufo's that you would like to get finished and if you finish any of them everyone else in the group have to send you a FQ - limit of 2 FQ's per person, and the groups are limited to 6, so your worst case scenario is that you would have to send out 10 FQ's plus 2 for yourself (plus what you would get back for your finishes). It is a great incentive to get some of them moving along. By the way photographic evidence of the finish is required.

Comment

Our guild have a UFO registration you pay $10.00 sign a contract and if the UFO gets finished you get your money back if it is not finished your money goes to the guild. You would be surprised how money is an incentive so much fun this year.

Comment

Rosemary- and if you don't finish on time? Do you have to send each member a FQ?

Comment

If you don't finish anything, you don't get anything, but you still have to reward those that have finished something.

Comment

:lol: :lol: now, that's motivating!!

Comment

Twiglet, seriously, what a beautiful Tree Of Life quilt!

Comment

Thank you Lisa, you've made me smile this morning. So have you any UFO's? Silly question on this site!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 20 users online. 0 members and 20 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X