Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorgeous Marilyn well done

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Rita.. bear in mind that wool applique is nothing much like the regular applique ! and this was even easier
      as it is not sewn down everywhere ! 3-d they called it. But, is a pretty thing and will end up being a gift sometime
      or other... as isn't really my taste.

Comment

Marilyn--I love that wool quilt--it is stunning!

Comment

Hey Wendy, I've just found another design to go onto your list of quilts to make :wink: http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilt...=NL20121104Q11

Comment

Coo thanks some funky chooks there

Comment

Wendy--some translation is needed for us across the pond: coo? chooks?

Comment

Coo is just a muttering noise my kids make when pleased :roll: and chooks are chickens. I'll try and stick to plain english :lol:

I just googled coo and it says - 1. Coo (Verb) - A complete state of relaxation and tranquility often aided by the use of marijuana :shock: :shock:

Comment

I love trying to guess at the translation of your posts, Wendy! Please don't change to "plain" English!

Nancy

Comment

Oh, please don't change! We could all use a little educating. Hmmm...do your kids know that is the definition of coo?

Comment

Originally posted by twiglet
                      I just googled coo and it says - 1. Coo (Verb) - A complete state of relaxation and tranquility often aided by the use of marijuana :shock: :shock:
                      :shock: :shock:
                      not in this house it isn't! pidgeons cooing, is a sign for DH to get his air rifle out, hopefully for ingredients for a pie :wink:

Comment

Need motivation? Go to Houston in 2013!

Comment

Originally posted by QuilterLynn
                          Need motivation? Go to Houston in 2013!
                          I wish!

Actually I am now looking forward to The Knitting & Stitching Show at Harrogate at the end of this month, and I think I need to be strict with myself and say 'If you don't make up any of your lengths of clothing fabric, you cannot buy any more - 'cos there is just not the space for it! Final!'

Comment

Too funny, Rosemary.

My quilting buddy and I tried that...we used to tell each other that we had to finish at least one item of all the projects, fabrics, patterns we bought the year before either at Houston or at the Quilt Shop Hop.

We weren't always successful and still managed to buy more...

Lorna

Comment

I can always find an excuse to buy more.... ops:

Nancy

Comment

I was at the knitting and stitching show here in Dublin last week and ended up buying about 20 fat quarters (just cos they were nice :roll: ), two new rulers, rotary blades, rat-tail cording and other embellishing threads and other things I can't even remember now. Did I need any of these things? No, just a new rotary blade. You just can't go to these shows without buying stuff Rosemary.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 41 users online. 0 members and 41 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X