Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love it, Marilyn!
    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Love seeing all these great ex-UFOs. You're doing fab fab work!

Comment

Thanks everybody ! and
        Thanks Lorchen and Lotti ! Big Bernie will be home from the sewing machine hospital Tuesday and I can get back to work
        in earnest ! She got a tune up, comp. update and a new bobbin sensor. Hope that does it for
        while !

Comment

Well...doesn't seem like it should be October...but here's a couple of Halloween projects. The Jack-
          O-Lantern I did for a friend ..gift for her 2 yr. old grandson ... she pieced, I quilted. The little quilt above
          is one I started 2 yrs ago and never got done in time for the occasion. Will be on the wall a short time.
          Another one down...Humm? Which UFO next ?! :wink:

Comment

Great job! It really is hard to believe it's Oct already!

Nancy

Comment

Wow, Marilyn! You are a "get 'er done" machine!!! Love the little Halloween quilts, too. Can't wait to see what you will have finished next!

in 'Yes, I Know the Way to San Jose...', California, USA

Comment

Nice work Marilyn, you are keeping me inspired. I need a Halloween Quilt. Thanks!

Comment

Marilyn, your "stick-to-itiveness" is inspiring.

Comment

Wow Marilyn, do you have hydraulic arms or something? You are getting so much done. Love the Halloween quilts.

Comment

Everyone's wowing you, Marilyn, because what you do is so WoW!!! and I am loving your Halloween quilt!!!

Comment

Fun quilt Marilyn, another one down

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

ops: ops: Well...thanks everybody ! All that positive input helps so much...as finishing has never been
                          my long suit. I love to piece ! And I've been doing it a while so the UFO stack is really tall ! But I'm gonna
                          stay at it, if I can ! :roll:

Comment

You're definitely a motivation to try and keep up with.

I've managed to make a pair of earrings for our American guest to take back for his sister, and a new thimble for me, plus a batch of bases to play different patterns on.
                            And now our guest has gone I can get back into my sewing room properly - just got to find where I hid everything now :roll: :lol:

Comment

Very cool earrings and thimble! Have fun in your sewing room!!

Nancy

Comment

You're so skillful Rosemary, those are very good 8)

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 183 users online. 0 members and 183 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X