[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

help with sizing a quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

just and update. she decided to start a double wedding ring after all with only three rings to make a tabletopper or table runner to get her feet wet. yes she is the type that likes to jump in full force which i can be also. she is just overwhelming me with asking for help. she is going to see how this works out but we have already discovered a tool by simpicity that looks like it would help. it is a templete set that looks like it would make cutting the fabric so much easier especially keeping size consistant. the fun part of this is that we can work on it together in that i want to make one also. right now she is hand sewing but i really would like to machine sew it as i have not sewn curved peicing yet.

yes i do cherish my sister it is just hard right now as she has had to move in with me and my hubby and we are still working out those kinks. you know it is like to much of a good thing. i love my family but i do better with small doses of them at a time.

thank you all for your ideas and support with this post, they are wonderful.
    eileen

Comment

Have you ever made clothes? That is curved piecing too - only you are not intending it to lay flat lol! The trick is to make sure you have several registration marks on both pieces that are being joined, and make sure they match as you come to them, pinning really helps, especially if you do it perpendicular (90 degrees) to the edge. (Stitching over the pins is optional but not recommended).

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 41 users online. 0 members and 41 guests.

Most users ever online was 345 at 02:08 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X