[vb_main_1]

Best Photo Transfer Paper?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Photo Transfer Paper?

Hi, Does anyone have any recommendations on which is the best photo transfer paper to use for labels and or photos? I have used the June Taylor Quick Fuse and didn't like it since it was so bulky. Has anyone had any success with other transfer papers? Thank you so very much for your help!

I don't know about transfer "paper," but I usually use either Printed Treasures by Milliken (if the label will be white) or make my own using Hewlett Packard Bubble Jet Set from the C Jenkins Company.

BethMI

Comment

Do you maybe mean the fabric sheets that are pretreated for photo transfer? :?

Comment

What I am trying to do is make a label for a quilt. Normally I just hand embroider the label information and decorations but I would like to have a poem to go with this one and would like to do it quickly. I was trying to find something that I could print on then transfer to some fabric if that is possible. Otherwise I can just prepare some fabric with the bubble jet stuff and make my own. I just didn't know if there was something out there that I could print on then iron transfer to fabric.

Again, thank you.

Comment

For printing on fabric from the computer, I use EQ Printables Premium Cotton Satin Inkjet fabric sheets by the Electric Quilt Company.

Coast of South Carolina USA
          Sewing/Quilting on my Viking Sapphire 870

Comment

I have used both Printed Treasures & EQ & each is excellent. EQ has a top quality transfer fabric out that I have switched to-it is awesome & worth the extra expense.

Comment

My favorite is Printed Treasures
              Joan

Comment

my favorite printer is HP's and i always transfer my photo with bond paper only .

Its so beeter then other thats i know.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19 users online. 0 members and 19 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X