No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

mitered borders/y seams videos?? tutorials?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

mitered borders/y seams videos?? tutorials?

I am wondering if there is a place on the site to find the teaching videos/segments. I know in one episode Alex shows us how to do the mitered binding. I knew how to do that, but not how to end it. The video was very helpful for me as I am one of those visual learners! So I have books that tell how to miter the borders, and I know my husband will help me figure it all, but if I didn't know about that episode, how do we find teaching videos? I like cruising this site, but when I'm in the middle of something I would like to go to find it rather than searching forever! Is there a spot here that could be called tutorial videos so we can watch Alex or Ricky demonstrate a certain technique? I hope someone sees this post and understands me! This is a fun site, but maybe it can also be a teaching site, where we can just come to it and see someone demonstrate how to's.
    Joan

Go to the Daily Blog, up / / / there, second one in on the left, and click the big square that says Alex's TQS Classroom. Full list of lessons will come up. That's where to find it.

OR click here..... community/alex-anderson/ and you'll go straight there. List at the bottom.

Comment

Thank you, that is something I did not know about! But didn't see what I was looking for. Maybe there isn't a video tutorial on making mitered corners. I wonder if they will ever have something like that on the site?
      Joan

Comment

There has been a show or so where they, Ricky I think, demonstrates doing mitred corners. Drop Alex a line, she's always looking for suggestions for her classrooms.

The only thing this site is missing is a whole site search facility. I think there is a thread with some gentle nagging for one going on. Maybe we'll have one one day.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 388 users online. 0 members and 388 guests.

Most users ever online was 397 at 04:22 PM on 09-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X