[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Mitred Corners, Kaleidoscope Quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Judy and I appreciate your help! I know how to do a mitered corner by hand so that's the way I'll finish it! I so want it done to begin the next one! Verlie

Comment

The greater issue is CLOSE CAPTION for hearing impaired quilters on DVDs and internet performance... Have you tried turning on your closed caption on your DVD player when you watch the DVD?

Maybe we should ask them to put closed caption on the DVDs they issue if there are none on their now? Hearing Impairment is a growing issue with more and more people....

Comment

Thank you for caring! I did ask and was told if I knew of an inexpensive program to use on this site they would love to hear about it...I don't know. I haven't tried opening the closed caption on the DVD player but that could work...maybe! Have a nice day! I have changed my border now so now I need to figure out how to 'insert' a green block in each corner...

Comment

I have changed my border now so now I need to figure out how to 'insert' a green block in each corner...

Try applique on the top... then you do not have to insert it...

I believe in cheating when possible.

Comment

Exactly...the thought crossed my mind...thanks again... Verlie

Comment

Have you thought about using "Piecelique" to add the applique?

BethMI

Comment

I just saw that word today while searching the web for solutions...thanks Beth! Verlie

Comment

I did not know where to put this blog.
                  So on Ricky's Kaleidoscope CD I bought it in the shop for 21.49 and on "Everything Quilts" it sells for 26.99. They just e mailed me their news letter and that was on the cover page. I did not know that it was selling somewhere else. We have to watch where we buy our quilting supplies to get the best deal.

Comment

I always check TQS Shoppe or Ricky's website if I want to buy either his products or the ones shown on TQS. Usually the price is the same or less than quilt stores etc. I like to support the lqs's in my area (except one but that is a different story) but since TQS is my guild and Ricky is my mentor and favorite quilter, I feel that supporting them is just as good especially if my pocketbook benefits too. LOL Ann

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 33 users online. 0 members and 33 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X