[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

why it skips stitches

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michelle, I haven't had the problems Becky talks about yet, but have to say you provided an outstanding primer which I know I will refer to if needed. Really nicely explained! Thanks!!!

Comment

Michelle that more or less makes sense of why I had trouble using masterpiece thread with my clumsy hands. When I am a bit more accomplished I'll try again.
      I had a look at your website - wow!

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

Becky, I have found that my machine likes an 80/12 or 75/11 needle best for FMQ. If you are using an embroidery thread you will need to use an embroidery needle. Just another couple of suggestions. Michelle and everybody else thanks for all the wonderful tips, I will be looking for this thread in the future I just know it.

Comment

thanks every body, it is really helps, as i said when i will solve the porblem or find the source of it, i will let you guys know. have great fruitful week ahead and many plesir quilting time

Comment

Originally posted by beckyezra
            thanks every body, it is really helps, as i said when i will solve the porblem or find the source of it, i will let you guys know. have great fruitful week ahead and many plesir quilting time
            If the troubleshooting tips do not resolve the problem, please take your machine (and a sample of the problem) to your repair person. My machine needed a needle to hook alignment, after that the problems disappeared.

Diane

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 124 users online. 0 members and 124 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X