[vb_main_1]

What to put on your quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to put on your quilt

Found this lecture on the Blog of a "local" Quilt Shop...http://youtu.be/emNxOb-oQfM I really liked it...
    and gathered some new info ! Hope this works !! :?

Marilyn, thank you so much for this link. I enjoyed watching it and learnt a lot.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

Glad you liked it, Pam.

Comment

Marilyn, I just watched it too. Great stuff, really enjoyed her sense of humour too. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Thank you, Marilyn! I just watched the video you gave the link for and enjoyed it very much, as well as her rye sense of humor! I knew about using Press and Seal and it had totally slipped my mind until I heard her talk about it... well it's on my shopping list.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this link. She is wonderful

living in Central Denmark
            Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Press n seal is another one of those things - like Reynolds Freezer Paper - that we don't get this side of the water. Such a pain!

Comment

This is a really great shop...I just don't get there very often as it's a 200 mile round trip. I hear
                they are wanting to do more videos, so I will read the newsletters better in the future and keep the blog
                on my list ! Rita, glad eye surg. is going well. Enjoy that big quilt show and meeting up with Lotti ! :mrgreen:
                Oh, if you try Press and Seal...be sure to watch out for the "stitching over" and removal.. ask me how I know !! :roll:

Comment

Great video, Marilyn! Thanks for the link!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                  That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Marilyn - Thanks for the pointer to the great video! I really enjoyed it!!

It was also nice to see that it's from Boise. We lived in Meridian in the mid-70s and I absolutely loved it there! Many great memories!

Nancy

Comment

Ahhh ! How nice it would be to go back to the '70s there....if you haven't been there in a while....there's not
                      much the same...Speedway...water tower...Dairy Days ! Now it's solid Meridian from Boise to Nampa ! I'm
                      generally happy to be 100 miles away ! :lol: :lol: :roll:

Comment

Yeah, I haven't been back since the 70s (ahhh, the weekend evenings at the Speedway...), but had heard about the growth. I think 100 miles from there would be perfect, much more like my memories! It is definitely a beautiful state! Probably why I ended up in Colorado, much like Idaho but closer to my family in Kansas.

Nancy

Comment

Thanks for sharing that Marilyn. Enjoyed it very much!

Comment

Originally posted by Reetzbobeetz
                            Press n seal is another one of those things - like Reynolds Freezer Paper - that we don't get this side of the water. Such a pain!
                            True, I tried to get it two years ago, but never received it. Now one of my friend live in Iowa and she sent a roll to me. I tried it and it works great unless you have a lot of lines meeting in the same area. But that's what she mentioned in the video.

Maybe you could ask one of the Americans to bring you a roll when you go to the big show soon. Envious? not me :mrgreen:

living in Central Denmark
                            Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Sorry you are not going to make it to the big show Norma, I would love to meet you Maybe the next one?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 71 users online. 0 members and 71 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X