[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Quilting Class - Beyond Basic Machine Quilting

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carole, what a wonderful project! Your mom is going to love it! Your photos are great mementos.

Comment

Carole, I can only say 'ditto all the above comments.' What a wonderful, beautiful gift you have made. I know your mom will be thrilled with it.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Comment

And Miss Carole, i went over to the the Crafty website, looked up the class, and there is a photo of your sampler! That looks like an interesting class. Once I am finished with quilting the 2011 BOM I might consider taking it. Right now I have too many things that need attention. Well done!
        Kathy

Comment

Wonderful, Carole!

Comment

I really appreciate all the wonderful comments. I know that when mom was well, she would have appreciated it. Now that she has dementia, you never quite know how she's going to react to anything, but I'm hoping for the best! Somewhere, I know part of her will be appreciative even if she doesn't express it. I am going to go ahead and send it as soon as the photo book I've made to go with it is delivered to me. (I ordered an extra photo book to keep for myself as a record of what I did!)

Comment

What a wonderful idea and a great tribute to the women in your life! Thank you for sharing. I too signed up for this class, but I am quite a bit behind you! Every class I take seems to have a valuable tidbit. This is my first online course and it is going better than I anticipated.

Comment

I hadn't tried an online quilting class before, either. I found this one easy to follow, and a lot of fun. Anne is quick with encouraging responses along the way as you post your progress. It was a lot of fun. After this class, I took her class about ways to machine quilt large quilts on a domestic machine. It's very good, also!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 72 users online. 0 members and 72 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X