No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Acer ace to essay smooth laptop acts (SPAM POST REMOVED)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Acer ace to essay smooth laptop acts (SPAM POST REMOVED)

I have reported this to tech.

In leafy Berkshire, south of England.

Pam how do you report to tech??? There is another one that is obviously not a quilter.

Comment

Do you see the exclamation point in a triangle to the left of your avatar and also to the left of the word Quote? Click on the exclamation point and the reporting form will open up.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Renata, thank you for pointing out the exclamation triangle. I hadn't noticed that. It goes to the Forum moderators and board administrators. I have always gone to the purple tool bar above and clicked 'help', then 'contact us' then on the drop down box to choose dept I click the 1st topic for Tech support. I always copy and paste the whole spam post and send. Guru Bob usually deals with them quite quickly.

I don't know if one way is faster than the other or not.

Comment

Originally posted by pam7040
            Renata, thank you for pointing out the exclamation triangle. I hadn't noticed that. It goes to the Forum moderators and board administrators. I have always gone to the purple tool bar above and clicked 'help', then 'contact us' then on the drop down box to choose dept I click the 1st topic for Tech support. I always copy and paste the whole spam post and send. Guru Bob usually deals with them quite quickly.

You're right, Pam. Bob does take care of things quite quickly either way it is submitted. I found the exclamation triangle quite by accident... I was reading one of Margo's posts and rather than hitting "quote," I accidentally clicked on the exclamation triangle and quickly wrote Bob, concerned that I had unintentionally "reported" Margo ... Bob took care of it. Smile, Margo!!! Renata

Comment

I think it is important to not only report these things to the tech department, but also, to post that we have done so like Pam has done. The perpertrator will see right off that members don't appreciate use of the Forum this inappropriate way. Lois

Comment

Originally posted by Renata
                Originally posted by pam7040

You're right, Pam. Bob does take care of things quite quickly either way it is submitted. I found the exclamation triangle quite by accident... I was reading one of Margo's posts and rather than hitting "quote," I accidentally clicked on the exclamation triangle and quickly wrote Bob, concerned that I had unintentionally "reported" Margo ... Bob took care of it. Smile, Margo!!! Renata

GURU BOB ROCKS!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Mmmmhhh..... I think we could report Margo for all sorts of things: Too quickly responding to queries, being too helpful, having a great sense of humour, making gorgeous quilts, being excessively productive, .......... but it looks like Bob is on her side, and lets her continue.
                  From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

Originally posted by Lorchen
                    Mmmmhhh..... I think we could report Margo for all sorts of things: Too quickly responding to queries, being too helpful, having a great sense of humour, making gorgeous quilts, being excessively productive, .......... but it looks like Bob is on her side, and let's her continue.

:lol:
                    From the edge of Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood

Comment

I'm wondering how this happened. The spammer had to have registered as a member, whether star or free. Why go to all the trouble?

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                      Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Originally posted by eileenkny
                        I'm wondering how this happened. The spammer had to have registered as a member, whether star or free. Why go to all the trouble?
                        a bored and sad little person without a decent hobby - like patchwork or quilting or buying extra insulation for the house aka fabric stash! :wink:

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                        Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 82 users online. 0 members and 82 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X