[vb_main_1]

Anybody PURCHASE the Flynn Frame after his appearance on TQS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody PURCHASE the Flynn Frame after his appearance on TQS

I'm just curious as to whether any others did!

I bought one and will be breaking it out tomorrow to practice!

Lynn

I will be interested to hear what you think! Kathy B.

Comment

I had bought one used from a lady who was afraid of it. ... I was all hyped to try it out but she scared me off. They are hanging in the ceiling rafters of my basement. When and if I see the 400 series maybe I will give it a try.

Happy quilting.

Comment

I had purchased the frame a few years ago and have used it several times. I had no problems - it kept the layers at the right tension, I could finish a quilt in a short time and then put the frame away, giving me back my dining room table. I have since given it to a friend and bought a pinnacle from the Grace company

Comment

I bought the kit without the rods since I had to pack it in a suitcase to take home with me on the plane. It has instruction on what to buy. I only hope that I can find what I need here (Switzerland). But since I had to take my machine in for annual servicing, I haven't used it yet. I sincerely hope that it works as promised.

Looking out the window at Lake Leman in beautiful Switzerland

Comment

I bought one but haven't used it yet because the last two quilts I finished are queen sized and I need larger poles. I'm chicken hearted anyway when it comes to new techniques. I'm the kind of person who has to put my toe in the water before getting all the way in and then I wonder why I was nervous about it in the first place!
            Lesley

Advice from a LADYBUG: spot new opportunities, spend time in your garden, be well-rounded, enjoy the wonders of nature, don't let small things bug you, keep family close by and be simply beautiful! -Ilan Shamir-

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 71 users online. 0 members and 71 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X