[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

colored pencils on fabric

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to one of my favorite site SandraLeichner.com. She has a tutorial about it
    Teri

Comment

Thank you, WinkyDink, for the great information. I'm on it, as they say! By the way, I still remember my WinkyDink screen - anyone else? You stuck it over the TV screen during the WinkyDink Show, back in the fifties (I'm so old!), and you wrote on the plastic as you followed clues they gave you to something - I forget. But ultimately, I'm sure I wasn't the only one who couldn't locate my light green plastic screen cover - and just wrote with crayons right on the TV. How were YOU punished? (In the days before "time out" LOL)

Comment

wow how great it would have been to have had a screen for the tv. we weren't that lucky I have never heard of one before, we didn't get tv here in Adelaide until the late 50's. I just loved windydink, still wish we had him, I forgot to add that you don't need to put anything in with the medium, you just use it as it comes out of the bottle, no heat setting, I usually put a sheet under whatever I am working on and the other day I just grabbed a good single sheet out of the linen thinking that if I washed it later with all the appropriate agents in the washing machine it would come out WRONG soooo the pencils and the textile medium are pretty darn good.

Comment

thanks Teri for the link it's wonderful

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 72 users online. 0 members and 72 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X