[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Month 12

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the way you did yours Rita. Just stunning!
    Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Thanks Karen.

Comment

Rita, as everyone has said, your quilt is so beautiful. I love the corners and the borders too. I have not started the quilt yet, but I did copy all the instructions. I really love the red colors in yours.

Comment

Beautiful, beautiful quilt, Rita! I sooooo love it!
          Take your time and then quilt it when you feel you're ready and ENJOY it!

Barb, so glad your husband is in remission, hope everything going well!

Comment

oh, now i woke up and thought - rita, this will be the mug rug for me

Comment

Becky you would need a very big mug for that! :lol: Thanks so much Cathy and Lotti. I am just glad to have the top finished before the end of the year. The quilting can wait until I am able for it. :wink: Which could take a while yet. :lol:

Comment

I know that month 12 is supposed to be the binding on the finished quilt, and I haven't gotten that far yet, but I have managed to assemble the parts into a whole top!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Oh Margo, that is so beautiful. I love the colour combination. It was a real marathon quilt wasn't it? Have you thought about the quilting? I still can't face mine. :roll:

Comment

Ditto that, quite beautiful. and a great colour scheme too!

Comment

Margo,

I'm speechless.... It is SO beautiful. This was quite a journey... well it is still a journey for me, but i'm getting there!

Andrée

Comment

Margo, your quilt came together so very beautifully. I love the contrast of the center medallion, and the print you used as background is positively inspired.

Makes me happy just looking at it!

Barb in Alabama
                        cats at my feet

Comment

Thanks ladies for the kudos! Rita, I have no idea how to quilt this, but at the moment my long-arm is needing a house call from the HQ dealer, so I'll have some time to ponder it. At this point, I'm just glad to have it assembled so I can clean the associated clutter out of the sewing room so I can concentrate on something fresh!!
                          Possibly Ewe and Me??? :wink:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
                          That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

As everyone else has said, that is just GORGEOUS, Margo! I can't wait to see it quilted!! And I look forward to seeing your Ewe and Me blocks ('cause you just have to do it)!!

Nancy

Comment

Same from me, Margo. Your quilt is just beautiful and red is one of my favorite color schemes! I look forward to seeing what you do with the quilting. I hope you will post some close-ups when you do it. I did not participate in this BOM but have enjoyed seeing what everyone has done.

Comment

[quote="Margo"]I know that month 12 is supposed to be the binding on the finished quilt, and I haven't gotten that far yet, but I have managed to assemble the parts into a whole top!

Margo, I love this red quilt, just spent several minutes pondering quilting and your colorway. Did you combine the wings on the birds on the top border? The red print gives so much great texture to the flowers.

How long did it take to assemble all the parts? i've just the embroidery on the 3rd border and have some of the fusible prep work done for border 4, so maybe by June this will be done!

My big Bertha is in the shop for a new circuit board. The tech said I could do without, but that means I'd live forever without needle down control with the foot pedal...kind of like cutting off a hand :-( I'm going to wait to stitch the applique on the 4th border until it's back.

It's always encouraging to know we're not alone in completing 2013.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 77 users online. 0 members and 77 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X