[vb_main_1]

Nov. & Dec. Blocks

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nov. & Dec. Blocks

Things get crazy around my house starting the middle of Oct. until after Feb. with birthdays (5) and all the holidays. With that said I missed Nov. and Dec. blocks of Stars for a New Day. I'm getting ready to start this quilt and just found that I didn't download the last two months!!! Yikes!!! Could someone share these 2 months!!! Thanks! (I'm going to have put it on the calendar to make sure I download the BOMs during the holidays. :wink: )

Raychell
    (mailto:raychellsumner@yahoo.com)

Got notification today that my Stars for a New Day will be going for a visit to Lancaster, PA to the AQS show, March 2013!

Comment

WHOO-HOO!!! You will have to share photos of the quilt with a pretty ribbon pinned to it! :wink:

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
      That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

That's great! Congratulations Ritzy!
        Lyndhurst, Ohio USA - East Side Suburb of Cleveland, Ohio

Comment

Wonderful! Congratulations!!

Nancy

Comment

Congratulations, Ritzy. This is fantastic!

Comment

Ritzy's quilt: http://www.thequiltshow.com/os/photo.php/photos_id/6602

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
              That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Originally posted by ritzy
                Got notification today that my Stars for a New Day will be going for a visit to Lancaster, PA to the AQS show, March 2013!
                I am so, so excited for you and for me too because I will get to see it. I will be at that show taking lots of classes. I will take lots of pictures of your quilt. Any chance that you might come with the quilt. That would be so very, very special. Congratulations! Congratulations! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Margo
                  WHOO-HOO!!! You will have to share photos of the quilt with a pretty ribbon pinned to it! :wink:
                  I can only dream of a ribbon on it!

Lois, I would love to be there but don't know if finances will allow it. The time is coming up quickly and so I will just have to see how much time I can spend with the kids at school. If God is willing--I will be there.

Comment

Congratulations Ritzy!!! Your quilt is gorgeous and most definitely should get a ribbon

Comment

Originally posted by Limbania55
                      Congratulations Ritzy!!! Your quilt is gorgeous and most definitely should get a ribbon
                      I equal that

living in Central Denmark
                      Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

It really is a beauty, here's hoping it does well.

(now where's mine hiding again? ops: )

living in Central Denmark
                        Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Ritzy your quilt is beautiful and I can't see why it wouldn't win a ribbon? Here's hoping (I have my fingers crossed for you. )

Raychell, I was not a member when that quilt was the BOM so I am sorry I can't help you out there. It's such a beautiful quilt I hope you find somebody who can help.

Comment

Ritzy, your quilt is stunningly beautiful in the dark colorway. Congratulations on your success!

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

A question for Margo: Is it possible to pin images from TQS to Pinterest? I have a board of Sue Garman quilts, and I would love to include Rtizy's quilt, but I keep getting an error message when I try to do it.

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X