[vb_main_1]

The 1st month pattern came!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1st month pattern came!

I've been washing and drying fabric while impatiently waiting for the pattern to arrive. I have a 4 month old kitten who helped with the ironing. She had a fine time attacking the fabric as it dangled from the ironing board.
    Thank you for sharing the idea of creating the feathered star block now, and building the fabric choices from there. Whew! It will be easier on my brain doing it this way. I can't wait to get started! But I need to finish ironing first. Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Originally posted by ChristineBBD
    I've been washing and drying fabric while impatiently waiting for the pattern to arrive. I have a 4 month old kitten who helped with the ironing. She had a fine time attacking the fabric as it dangled from the ironing board.
    Thank you for sharing the idea of creating the feathered star block now, and building the fabric choices from there. Whew! It will be easier on my brain doing it this way. I can't wait to get started! But I need to finish ironing first. Here kitty, kitty, kitty!
    As you work on this, Christine, remember that the value of the fabric (lightness or darkness of the color) is even more important than the colors!
    You have the distinct advantage of looking back through the 2009 BOM Show & Tell link to see what fabric combinations you might really like to try!
    Have fun and enjoy the process!

Comment

Very true! if you look at my pinwheels, you will see that some of them are quite indistinct becuse of the similarities of value, if I had used the cream instead of the palest pink I am sure that it would have worked better. Thinking back on it I wonder if on the Four-patches from Feb would have been better using the palest pink instead of the cream - oh well, they are staying put now. :wink:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 60 users online. 0 members and 60 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X