HELLO AND THANKS TO EVERYONE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLO AND THANKS TO EVERYONE

Friends --

I have finally - after almost ten months - found time to run through the Forum emails pertaining to Hugs and Kisses and Star Crazy and "Sue Garman." I am posting this note in all three places so that it reaches out to people who may only go to one of those categories.

I wish to thank you all for your patience and understanding this year -- it has been a tough one with lots of stress during what seemed like unending treatments for my husband's cancer. I am happy to say that he is doing quite well -- the support of friends, family, and quilters has been incredible - and is so very much appreciated. I owe all of you who sent blocks for the quilts, who sent prayers and well wishes, and who continued making these blocks-of-the-month despite my absence - a huge debt of gratitude. Thank you! And of course, a huge thanks goes to Margo, who stepped in and continues to answer questions, provide advice, and help everyone with any issues or concerns throughout the year.

I hope to be more present in the future - Jack's health has improved enough that I have found more time to pick up involvements a bit. And... this week I will finish the 2011 TQS block of the month - whee! It is such an honor and a privilege for RIcki and Alex to continue to ask me to design quilts for TQS. Again, thank you, everyone - I hope you are hanging in there on the home stretch of the TQS BOMs!

Sue Garman

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Hi Sue, it's wonderful to hear from you!! -- and even more wonderful because it means Jack is doing better. I'm grateful and I continue my prayers for his continued improvement! I'm looking forward to seeing your 2011 BOM design! (even though I'm still working on January for both Hugs & Kisses and Star Crazy ...). Thanks for the update! Best wishes, Robin

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 70 users online. 0 members and 70 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X