[vb_main_1]

Seen on CBS Sunday Morning Show today

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen on CBS Sunday Morning Show today

Did you see the Sedona Star Quilt as one of the "Suns" today on the Sunday Morning Show? If you missed it, it was shown just following the segment about Patti LaBelle. I don't know the connection, but I've always been inspired by those beautiful and artful Suns.

I did !! I posted in another thread !!

Comment

Where? I checked before I posted and didn't see it.

Comment

I saw it too and did not get the connection to anything in the show, love to watch CBS Sunday morning. I think I saw this mentioned in the December BOM section. Janet in STL
        Nancy we will have to meet up sometime!

Comment

Hi Nancy ! I tried to send a PM but don't know if it flew !? :huh: I posted the Sedona siting in
          "December Instructions" thread. I should have been wise like you and started a thread...no worries !
          It was fun to see and I still wonder how it came to be there. :cheer:

Comment

Originally posted by "jansk44" post=123833
            I saw it too and did not get the connection to anything in the show, love to watch CBS Sunday morning. I think I saw this mentioned in the December BOM section. Janet in STL
            Nancy we will have to meet up sometime!
            Hi Janet, I am a member of the Thimble and Thread Quilt Guild which meets the second Friday evening of each month in Kirkwood. TQS members Marbles and AdamsME are also friends who are members of this guild. Check out our guild website http://www.thimbleandthreadstl.org We will have our Christmas Party at our next meeting and it would be great if you could attend as my guest. I'd like to meet you, too.

Nancy

PS I tried sending a personal message, but it appears that it did not work.

Comment

Originally posted by "idaho" post=123840
              Hi Nancy ! I tried to send a PM but don't know if it flew !? :huh: I posted the Sedona siting in
              "December Instructions" thread. I should have been wise like you and started a thread...no worries !
              It was fun to see and I still wonder how it came to be there. :cheer:
              Got it! Thanks!

Comment

My husband and I have always enjoyed the suns on the CBS Sunday Morning Show. I have tried to find a site where you could see previous suns but evidently the suns are considered copyrighted and photographs are not available. I have seen many that I think would make great quilts. Will have to look up the one being discussed.

Comment

Originally posted by "sewmarti" post=123952
                  My husband and I have always enjoyed the suns on the CBS Sunday Morning Show. I have tried to find a site where you could see previous suns but evidently the suns are considered copyrighted and photographs are not available. I have seen many that I think would make great quilts. Will have to look up the one being discussed.
                  Well, although there is a book published of these Suns, I had no trouble finding them when I searched the web on "CBS Sunday Morning Sun Art". Also, Included in the search results, I found this amazing quilt that you are sure to enjoy ---> http://www.kansassampler.org/KSamp-admin/8wondersartphotos/l/213.jpg

Comment

Not getting CBS here on this side of the world I looked up images on Google and this is what I got, enjoy: https://www.google.ie/search?q=CBS+sun+art&es_sm=91&tbm=isch&tbo=u&sourc e=univ&sa=X&ei=vK95VMzNEITY7AaGvoHoBg&ved=0CDgQsAQ &biw=1159&bih=601

Comment

Thanks Nancy and Rita. I may try and make a sun quilt in 2015.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 57 users online. 0 members and 57 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                      X