[vb_main_1]

Sedona Star pattern

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sedona Star pattern

I have finished up to the August blocks and I don't have September, October or November! Does anyone have these saved and could email them to me? I really don't want to have to try and draft them myself... Anyone? Thanks! Mary Beth

Hi Mary Beth,
    Did you ever get the files from anyone? I'm asking, because I just realized I am missing the files for Month 8, through to the last month! I have always wanted to do a Sarah Vedeler quilt, and here's my chance to (someday) do a special one that I really like. So if you, or anyone, could see your way to emailing me the Month 8 to Month NN files, I would be very relieved

All the Best,

Comment

The quilt Show did send them to me and when I find them, I could forward them to you! what is your email address? mine is mailto:mbrunston@gmail.com
      thanks, mb

Comment

How did you get yours, my computer crashed in November and wiped out everything

Comment

Originally posted by mbrunston
          I have finished up to the August blocks and I don't have September, October or November! Does anyone have these saved and could email them to me? I really don't want to have to try and draft them myself... Anyone? Thanks! Mary Beth
          I could do that tomorrow evening. I have them from the precious year. Beautiful quilt but too big for my taste. Let me know
          which ones you need

Comment

Does anyone still that this information and be willing to share. I dread the thought of having to call it quits this far into it.
            I'm looking for 9-12 Oh why didn't I save all the zip files someplace safe
            Pam

I have 6,7,& 8 zip files if anyone still needs them these are embroidery files only I'm still looking for the templates if someone could help
            email me @ mailto:fudsy1@gmail.com

Comment

You are an angel !!! Thank you so much for helping me out..

Comment

Hi Mary Beth,
                I'm missing cutting instructions for months 4 and 7. Got everything else.
                Do you still have these? If so, would you mind emailing them to me? I'd be very grateful!
                Thanks, Nancy

Comment

I have Months One through Nine. BUt I am missing the diagrams for ten and eleven. Missing month twelve completely. HELP I have this almost done on my design wall!

Comment

Hi I am Looking for some fabric that was used in the Sedona Star BOM. I need 1/2 yard or more if anyone has it. The fabric Is the Buttons and Blooms beige button fabric. The color is #22015LtBei. If anyone has some left and can help out I would really appreciate it. Kim

Comment

Hi, I am hoping you can lend a hand. I am missing 7-12 months of Sedona Star. I was printing as I needed them to sew. I put it away for a few years due to health. Now my old computer has crashed, taking my stored files with it. I would be so grateful if you could email them. MorningDove 204@gmail.com. If you no longer have the files, I would understand. thank you in advance.

Comment

Morning Dove, I am sorry to say the pattern for Sedona Star is no longer free and you will need to contact the designer Sarah Vedeler to see if you can buy the missing patterns from her. Anyone who would send them to you now is stealing from the designer and that is not cool. Each year we are encouraged to back up the block of the month patterns, even print them all, for just this reason. Hopefully, Sarah can provide what you are missing.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                        North Alabama, USA
                        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 52 users online. 0 members and 52 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X