[vb_main_1]

Where are the instruction files?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the instruction files?

I realize I was very late to this, but I spent alot of money last month to purchase fabric to start this quilt. I completed block 1, then when I logged on today to print out the templates for month 2, I see a message that the instruction files are no longer available. Are you kidding me? Maybe I missed the message but I didn't see any notification from TQS that the instructions would be gone by Jan 15. Am I missing something? How am I to get the templates needed to com[plete this quilt?

Amytoth, the SEDONA STAR BOM was for 2012 and the patterns were only supposed to be available until December 31, 2012.
    There were several reminders in the TQS Newsletters and on the Daily Blog reminding members to download the patterns before the end of the year.

We are now working on the TWO OF US BOM for 2013, and these patterns will be available until December 31, 2013, when they too will be retired.

Please contact ARJJ through the CONTACT US link (it drops down under DAILY BLOG on the purple bar) to find a new source for the pattern.
    Sorry for the inconvenience and any misunderstanding.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Margo is right, but we have permission to give the patterns in special instances. Please email me at mailto:thequiltshow@gmail.com and I will have Jeannie help you when she returns from the flu. Thank you to Sarah Vedeler.
      Livermore, California, USA near San Francisco

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19 users online. 0 members and 19 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X