[vb_main_1]

Up Lines for Oct & Nov Designs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up Lines for Oct & Nov Designs

I have a Babylock 10 needle machine, so I can embroider the designs in a large hoop. My question is, I have not had any trouple lining up the center of the design, but when I get to the four circles, the line up lines that were printed on the 35 pages of paper do not match to the actual stitch out lines. I am talking about the placement lines on the pattern and then on the fabric cornors.
    Did any on else have this same issue? What would be the fix, I would like to try to finish this quilt before the end of December.

Yes I did. What I did to help with alignment was to actually stitch the circle placements (along with the lines) onto the stablizer and then when I put the fabric back onto the hoop everything lined up perfectly. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks Nancy!! Da! why didn't I think to do that same thing. Da! Thank you so much, maybe I will get this quilt finished, eight more hoopings to go. Yah!!

Comment

Just don't rush. It is a challenge but it is achievable. I finished my top (minus the last border) and took it to my guild meeting on Tues and all of the oooh's and aaah's were worth it, and I didn't even have it sandwiched/quilted. I wanted them to see what the back looked like and everyone thought I was Nuts!!! If I had to do it again, I would. I thoroughly loved the challenge and the experience. So keep on keeping on. Love to see your finished quilt.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 24 users online. 0 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X