[vb_main_1]

How long?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long?

How long does the BOM instructions remain available?

On December 31st the patterns will no longer be available. I'm not sure how long Sarah's videos will be on the site.

Then we will be able to start on the BOM for 2013!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

If you are even remotely interested in making this quilt, then you need to download all the instructions and the templates from each month to your computer before the end of the year. The videos are in a classroom (click the classroom tab on the menu and scroll to Sarah's section) and should be available for some (unknown) length of time after the BOM ends.

Comment

I am interested in making this quilt, and have been saving the patterns each month, but it will be awhile before I can even think about making it. So I hope that the videos will be available for some time, or there is some way we could save the videos to watch later.

Comment

The videos cannot be saved on your computer, but they will be available in Sarah's classroom here on TQS. This is directly from Bob the Tech Guy - however, he could not guarantee the videos will be there 'forever', just for the 'forseeable' future.

HTH!

Comment

There is a date how long the videos will be available for the 2012 BOM.

I can only see the videos for the 2009 BOM on the TQS site. Does anybody know where I can find the 2010 to 2011 BOM videos? I haven't finished the quilts yet.

Claudia

Comment

Originally posted by Stickmaus

I can only see the videos for the 2009 BOM on the TQS site. Does anybody know where I can find the 2010 to 2011 BOM videos? I haven't finished the quilts yet.

Claudia
              Claudia, if you go to Classrooms (purple bar above) and then select All Classes, you can scroll down and find previous BOMs--the videos for each BOM are compiled together in a class for that particular BOM. Frohes neues Jahr!

Comment

Originally posted by Stickmaus

Claudia
                Claudia, this is what John had to say about the videos:

We have only done videos for the 2009 and 2012 BOMs. We didn't try it in 2008. Then Sue's husband got sick and we cancelled the 2010 videos. We didn't even bring them up to Sue in 2011. The videos are on the BOM pages and will remain available.

John

Comment

How do I download the 2012 templates to save? I've printed out the instructions and watched the videos - but I will need to use the templates as I finish the quilt. Thanks.
                  Best wishes,
                  Mike

Comment

Mike, I just checked the Sedona Star Pattern page saw the info link for each month but not the template links that used to be there. So I clicked on one of the month's to test it, it asked me to log on again, although I was logged on already. I did that and then went back to the BOM pages for Sedona Star and the links were now all there for the templates.

Give that a try. Hope it works!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 34 users online. 0 members and 34 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X