[vb_main_1]

October block

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

October block

Ido we need to reverse two of the templates or can they all be cut right side up??????

Darn good question. Hmmm... I'm posting too so I can get notified of the answer. Seems like you might do one reversed and one not. Hmmm... It'd be nice if I could get my brain to function, I'd know the answer.

Comment

I'm confused - aren't all four corners the same? I'm not sure why anything would need to be reversed. :?

Comment

Hi All- Just wanted to let you ladies know that I haven't dropped off the face of the planet. I have been working on the corners (doing full embroidery) and have succeeded in completing one (1) corner in its entirety. I have three (3) corners partially finished, currently working on corner two embroidering the circles. Hopefully I will have them completed in the next couple of weeks and will post the results. FYI - when I started this project I had a full head of hair, I'm now sporting a Brush Cut. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

i dont think you need mirror version because it is symmetric so it is like windmill, only rotate. please check again, may be i am wrong, dont want to be guilty

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 129 users online. 0 members and 129 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X