No announcement yet.
[vb_side_1]

Latest Forum Posts

Collapse

Trending Forum Posts

Collapse

[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Has anyone managed to purchase the embroidery designs?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone managed to purchase the embroidery designs?

I've tried several times to buy the designs from Sarah's site and it keeps telling me there are no shipping options available for my address. I'm wondering is it just because I don't live in the US, or is everyone having trouble?

I live in the US and I can't purchase either--for the same reason.

Comment

I don't plan to purchase the Sarah's embroidery designs because I've made significant changes to the blocks that take on embroidery, however, I just went to Sarah's website and there should be no shipping options because her designs appear meant to be downloaded. I have to assume you are talking about Sedona Star.

Comment

At least it's not just me!

Renata, I picked the Digital Download on the main page and it still insists something is wrong with the shipping option. I haven't done the elaborate embroidery, but used the purchased designs to take advantage of my Jumbo hoop. I just edited all the extra bits out, LOL.

Comment

Okay, I see what you are saying. I guess the best solution is an email to Sarah--might be a glitch in how it's set up on the website and she may not be aware of it. Good luck, hope you get your designs, they are so pretty!

Comment

I just purchased and downloaded the embroidery designs and did not have any trouble with the shipping info that was requested. After reviewing this months designs and instructions, I recommend that the instructions be read several times. The full embroidery will take some time so I suggest PATIENCE is in order. Looking forward to seeing what everyone will be doing. Good luck to all!!!

Comment

Hi there was a problem with her new site in the beginning, but it has been fixed now & i managed to buy mine

sydney

Comment

I purchased the latest set of designs three days ago and have not received them. I emailed Sara yesterday but I havn't had a reply yet. In the past they have been sent electronically not throught the post office. I've never had to wait this long before.

Comment

I purchased Sarah's design for October/November on Monday with no problem. It was sent electronically as were the other months. I am currently embroidering with it now.
                  I agree with a previous post that this is going to be time consuming, but will look awesome.
                  Lori

Comment

Which design pack is for the Sedona Star? Got to Sarah's site but didn't know which pack to choose.

Comment

Well today is Thursday, I ordered my month 10 design on Monday and I havn't got them yet! I've made several attempts to contact Sarah but no reply. Hopefully Sarah will see this message and contact me.
                      Cindy

Comment

Received my designs tonight. Thank You Sarah!

Cindy

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 67 users online. 0 members and 67 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X