[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

PANIC!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went back and reviewed Template 2 to make sure that it is a 2" grid, it is. However the other two templates are for samples of quilting ideas. Do not use them as the template for cutting out the 9 insets as the grid is 1/4" larger then Template 2.

Comment

Oddly enough, I didn't have any problem with the insets. They fit perfectly.

Comment

I knew I read somewhere to wait and not attach this border somewhere. It is the first paragraph of the written instructions for month 9. It says to wait until Month 11 to set this all in the quilt from month 9 and 10. So maybe those having problems should have waited

Comment

Whoo Hoo!!! Finished putting my reworked ring (minus the 8 previously added) everything fit perfect with a little easing. Can't wait for Oct, should be interesting. Best of luck to everyone. Just remember it's a new learning curve and you can do it.

Comment

Where's the like button when you need it? I'm so glad to hear of your successes. Gives me loads of courage!

Comment

Nancy, did you leave the paper in? I thought maybe that was why I couldn't ease mine.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieQMcF
                Nancy, did you leave the paper in? I thought maybe that was why I couldn't ease mine.
                Susie, If you're referring to the triangle circle, I did leave the paper in when I pinned and attached it to the whole quilt. I did not use stablizer in the set-in pieces. I will take a pix of an area so you can see how the triangle circle fits in.

Comment

I was going to wait until the video came out, but listening to you fine ladies, I felt like I could go ahead and put the ring of triangles on. I did stitch the concave edge of the inserts to control stretch. I did leave the stabilizer on the triangles. The biggest help was when someone noted that there were 8 triangles between each point!

Maggie in E. Central Illinois

Comment

I'm also using the Stable Stuff for the ring, and have already printed it, HOWEVER, I am the one who posted a panic attack earlier this month because I discovered that my pieces were printing 1/16-1/8th of an inch off and I couldn't make it print right. I called Hewelett Packard and they told me (after an hour of trying to fix it over the phone with me) that it had to be an ADOBE ACROBAT problem. This was the only month I had a problem, so I went to the ADOBE website and downloaded the newest update (even though my computer updates automatically), and .....Problem solved! Lesson learned - never assume, I now always print the first template on paper and measure with the SAME ruler each month to be sure my grid is exactly 2". Wow, after all of that, I certainly hope my circle comes out the correct size!
                    Happy Quilting

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 69 users online. 0 members and 69 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X