[vb_main_1]

template 1 prints crooked

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

template 1 prints crooked

I tried printing template 1 on Canon printer and Brother printer .Both returned crooked copies. Help! Am I doing something wrong or does it need to be" fixed"?

Interestingly I printed six copies - five were fine but one copy printed over FOUR pages rather than two! I still haven't discovered why, but printed another single copy and it was fine. My printer is HP.

Comment

If your printer fed the paper crooked, it could be the printer take-up rollers. They often get coated with lint, especially if you use recycled paper. If you can get to them and clean them with alcohol and a Q-tip it may help. Your other option is to run a full sized sheet of fine grit sandpaper through the printer and it should make the rollers feed your paper more evenly to prevent crooked printouts.

Comment

Thanks for the helpful hints. I called my computer savy friend and he said to go to printer and click print preview . Print preview showed template skewed. He then had me click , cant remember exactly but something like straighten and something else but it worked. As you can tell I'm lucky to have such a friend .Sorry I didn't post that info , for what it's worth.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X