[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

June instructions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sarah can we have a template with just the shapes? Those of us that are cutting the shapes by hand and not using the GO cutter would be helped if we could print the shapes on our fusible web. Does this make sense??? Yes, I can redraw, but looking for a short cut if possible.

Comment

Originally posted by snelson61
      Sarah's site has the more typical embroidery from Sarah, that you have to pay for (the full blown one). I understood or misunderstood, that an emboridery file for standard satin stitch would be available with this month with the BOM.
      It is included.You have template 1 then template 2 then the embroidery file

Comment

Originally posted by clennett
        Originally posted by snelson61
        Sarah's site has the more typical embroidery from Sarah, that you have to pay for (the full blown one). I understood or misunderstood, that an emboridery file for standard satin stitch would be available with this month with the BOM.
        It is included.You have template 1 then template 2 then the embroidery file
        Thanks I found it last month. Sometimes just I am just toooo impatient! With this BOM , nothing is typical!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 24 users online. 0 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
        X