Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

instruction for june gives an error

hi there,
    i hope that my computer is behaving !
    i tried to download the instructions for month 6, but it gave an error message
    does any one get the same, if so, can captin john can help please.
    looking forward!
    cheers
    becky
    Jules~

@julesquilts on IG 
    working farm wife and quilter in the off-seasons
    Tired. 
    Modern quilter, QOV volunteer, Improv, FPP w/o stitching on paper, freehand quilting on my long-arm.
    Bernina Artista 200E, Elna Serger, Handi Quilter Fusion, a lot of old Singers and other vintage and antique machines.

I am getting the same problem- will wait until USA wakes up. The video is fine.

Comment

The machine embroidery designs are up on Sarah's site too! I'm only stitching month 3 at the minute so am not quite sure why I'm looking for them just yet, LOL.

Comment

Good morning
        I am not able to get the instructions either, but was able to watch the video.
        Lori

Comment

I just tried to download the instructions for June and got the error message also. The video is up.

Comment

I just got an error message also! I wonder if they didn't get it loaded up yet!

maggie in E. Central Illinois

Comment

I sent a mesage through the "contact us" link. Very irritating when they can't seem to have things available when promised.

Comment

I was up at 5:30 West Coast to see the new pattern thinking it must be up by now because it's 8:30 East coast. Bummer, :cry: told yet again to wait until next month for more instructions that is the only thing I find disappointing about the BOM. Other then that I'm loving this quilt! :mrgreen:

Comment

Becky, I'm getting the same error, so I'm assuming it's the website. Hopefully it will be up shortly.

Comment

Also having same problem. Thought for sure it would be available by now Even reloaded adobe thinking maybe I had a version problem. No luck!

Comment

Same here. Just finised May blocks, etc.

Comment

Mine is working now.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 23 users online. 0 members and 23 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                        Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                        X