[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Ofla Circle maker

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im so glad this was in the forum. I have one that has been collecting dust because I didn't like the way the circles turned out, and was thinking of trying again for the BOM. I was also probably trying to put too much pressure on it. I have lots of scraps to practice with so commence with the circle making.

Comment

Well I've been practising with my new Olfa circle cutter and have used your tips for taping the fabric down and using a stablisier on the back. I must say that this has made a huge difference and I have actually managed to cut some really neat circles. I am now going to replace the month 01 block centre circle in sedona star. The original looks very wobbly to say the least!!

Thankyou all again

Comment

Originally posted by Manuela
        Renata,
        I also struggled with it at first. Of all the You Tube videos I found this one the most useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMTgmBRWhXw. I hope this helps.
        Manuela
        Thanks Manuela, for that YouTube link! I had been using two hands, and having small issues with my cuts. I think I was allowing the cutter to "lean" or tilt too, at times. That won't happen if I use this one-handed technique! Grazie!

Comment

Go the Olfa.com and they have a demo video and instructions. I bought one and used it a couple of times thinking I just wasted more money but I decided not to give up and practiced on some scraps with steam a seam lite and it works good. We will find a use for the scrap circles, so give it a whirl.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 67 users online. 0 members and 67 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X