choosing correct ruler set

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

choosing correct ruler set

Hi Gina,
    Saw from other questions that your rulers are compatible with Westalee ruler feet. I have a Juki 2010 which uses a "high shank special" ruler foot. If I were to order your rulers to work on that machine, would I order the "standard" set of rulers?
    Susan
    slmayhew@comcast.net

Yes, if you are using a high shank ruler foot, you will need the standard set

Comment

I have a longarm (as well as a high-shank sit-down machine). I'm a little confused about ordering the standard set. There is a drop down menu that wants me to pick a specific ruler/template and not the complete set. The price shown is for the set. Am I missing something? :unsure:

http://store.thequiltshow.com/product-p/product_combo_pack.htm

Comment

Hi Gina,
        Can you explain the reason it would be difficult to use the standard set of rulers on a short shank machine? Thanks.

Comment

The short shank wont allow the 1/4" thick ruler to pass behind the height of the ruler foot. Therefore, the 1/8" thick ruler is needed on the inside shapes where all edges of the foot is utilized If you only use the outside edge of the ruler, you can use the thicker rulers,

Comment

You will use the standard set for the longarm. What type of machine do you use for your domestic quilting?

Comment

I have a Gammill Classic. Do I use the standard set? Thanks.
              Carol

Comment

Yes, the standard set is perfect for all longarm use Enjoy!

Comment

Is the standard ruler set to be ordered have to do with the Westalee set which has high and low shanks?

Comment

Will your set work with a Babylock Tiara 2 midarm, do I need special foot also. I am in process of purchasing the tiara

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 59 users online. 0 members and 59 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X