[vb_main_1]

Ruffled Roses/Beloved Beauties BOM 2011

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ruffled Roses/Beloved Beauties BOM 2011

I need help with the last six months of the Beloved Beauties instructions for the Ruffled Roses quilt. I have managed to purchase the last patterns that I need but Margo Clabo used a different colourway and changed a few things. I purchased the kit in 2011 but hardly got started on it, putting it in the too hard basket.
    Now it is my covid 19 challenge and it has been a steep learning curve. Now I am up to the swags and baskets. it would be a help if I knew what colours Margo used. Hope someone can help.Greetings from Australia

Raynor, I did not do that BOM but if you look at the BOMs info that is still available, I saw two pictures. Maybe one of them will show the colors you are
    talking about. If not, maybe Margo will see your post and give you the needed info. HelenW

Comment

Raynor, I did not do that BOM but if you look at the BOMs info that is still available, I saw two pictures. Maybe one of them will show the colors you are
      talking about. If not, maybe Margo will see your post and give you the needed info. HelenW

Comment

Rayor, here are the two versions that I made. Hope that helps!
        I hope you finish yours! It is a gorgeous design!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
        That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Oh, Margo. So beautiful! I have wished all these years that I had bought the kit. Now, if I just had the vision you do for substitutions!

Comment

Beverly, it helps me to start with a “focus fabric”. The fabric designers know what colors play well together and have done a lot of the work for me!

Comment

Margo, I made that quilt using the kit with your colors. It is my most cherished quilt. I had so many scraps left that I made another large quilt, and I still have scraps left! You were so helpful to us during that BOM, and of course I remember Sue's wonderful instructions.
              Kathy

Comment

Thank you Margo. I have completed the first four months. It is looking beautiful.

Comment

Good for you Raynor! You can do this!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 46 users online. 0 members and 46 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                  Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                  X