[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Finished and Quilted

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello and congratulations!! I thought I had downloaded all the pattern, but I think my grand daughter accidently deleted parts of it. I am missing 6 and 7 and 9-12 of the pattern. I was wondering if you could email the months I am missing so I can get started on making mine. I would truly appreciate your help since it is no longer available on TQS. This is the first time since I downloaded it over a year ago that I tried to get started on it to only discover I didn't have it all!! I was very disappointed! My email address is mailto:dboring50@gmail.com.
    I hope I hear back from you.
    Debra

Comment

Peggy your quilt is ever so beautiful and the colours are lovely congratulations

Taree NSW - Australia
      My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Originally posted by dboring50
        Hello and congratulations!! I thought I had downloaded all the pattern, but I think my grand daughter accidently deleted parts of it. I am missing 6 and 7 and 9-12 of the pattern. I was wondering if you could email the months I am missing so I can get started on making mine. I would truly appreciate your help since it is no longer available on TQS. This is the first time since I downloaded it over a year ago that I tried to get started on it to only discover I didn't have it all!! I was very disappointed! My email address is mailto:dboring50@gmail.com.
        I hope I hear back from you.
        Debra
        Debra, TQS no longer has the rights to Ruffled Roses. You will need to contact Sue Garman to purchase the pattern.
        http://www.comequilt.com/shop/Blocks...fled-Roses.htm

All of the TQS BOMs are only available for one year, then the patterns are removed from the web site and rights returned to the designers.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
        That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

Thank you for your response, Margo.

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
          That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 39 users online. 0 members and 39 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X