[vb_main_1]

Missing pattern months

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing pattern months

Hi Everyone, I have been a member since March of 2011. I started collecting the patterns for Ruffled Roses and I did collect all the fabric. Unfortunately I became pretty sick and only printed out the introduction and months 1 through 3.I spent many months where I did not go on the internet at all. Had I known the pattern would not be here when I finally started up again I would have asked my husband to collect them for me. I was hoping that someone would be willing to share the rest with me. What I need are month 4 to 12. I would never ask if I was not a member at that time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks, Penny

I did not do that pattern, and did not download it. Have you tried contacting the people at TQS? - they are usually very helpful.
    Glad you're feeling better
    Terrie

Comment

Terri, I didn't try contacting them. I just assumed that they would tell me that it was too late. I figured if they were still able to distribute it then it would be on the site but thank you for the suggestion. TQS is keeping me company through many a long day now that I am not able to work. I agree that the folks there are great to work with. Any question I have ever asked has been answered promptly. Thank you for your kind words they are much appreciated.
      Penny

Comment

If you send me an email I will provide you with the missing files. Because you were a member at the time
        Use the email button under my photo

living in Central Denmark
        Charlie Brown: The secret is to look fantastic at a distance

Comment

Norma, I sent you an email. Thank you so much for being willing to do this for me. I am constantly amazed by this internet world we live in. A nice person from Denmark is willing to help a complete stranger from Delaware just because and can do so instantly. We are so lucky. Quilters are wonderful!!
          Thank you again, Penny

Comment

Norma, You were so kind to Penelope for sending her the missing months she was unable to download. I was hopeing you could do the same for me. I'm missing only month 12. I would like to do the app. corner but can't find the pattern or templates for finishing. If you would be so kind to send them to me, I could actual get started on this project. thank you

Raychell Sumner
            mailto:raychellsumner@yahoo.com

Comment

I sent you the file

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 34 users online. 0 members and 34 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
              X