[vb_main_1]

I finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finished my quilt and posted a picture. I loved doing this quilt even though I changed many things. Thank you to everyone that helped me!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Janice, it looks great, and I like the way you used the striped fabric in the last border!

see-quilts/show-and-tell-quilts/

Comment

Thank you Margo. I truly enjoyed this quilt. Thank you personally for all of the help that you gave me!

Comment

Awesome! You can be proud of that one! Finished is always a good thing!

Dawn
        In beautiful Northwest Montana

Comment

Looks lovely you should be very proud of yourself, and yes I agree with you I have learnt sooooooo much from making this quilt,

Taree NSW - Australia
          My motto in life: live by the three GGG’s - be Grateful, be Gracious, be Gorgeous to yourself

Comment

Oh Janice, it's beautiful! You were very creative in what you did on yours. It's quilted, too? Amazing!

I'm following the Sue Garman directions mostly, using the Beloved Beauties fabrics like yours. Sewing on the 4th side of the final border, then only have to applique some dots to finish the top. yippee!!

Kathy

Comment

Your quilt is gorgeous. I finished too. I finished last night. I had put it away as I couldn't get motivated to do the cornerstones for month 9. I finished those and then did the cornerstones for month 12. I had all of the other pieces done so then it was just assemble. I wanted it for a king size bed so I enlarged the three green borders between the baskets and the outside border. I have not put the circles on the green outside border and as of now don't think I will. I think they will get lost in the wider border. I ended up with a quilt 102" square but may add another green border to the outside. I will have to lay it out on the bed to see what I think. This was a great project and I'm glad I went back and got it finished. I have the first month of Sue's "Sarah's Revival" waiting for me now. I made a deal with myself to get some things finished before I started. I finished 3 lap quilts for my husband's churches adopt a grandparent program and they were delivered to the nursing home yesterday. I also finished my sons Christmas quilt and that was taken home by him last Sunday and the last thing on my list was to get "Ruffled Roses" into a top. Batteries are dead in the camera but I will definately get some this week and put up a picture.

Thanks to Margo for all her help and to everyone else for their encouragement.
              SueW
              Upstate NY

Comment

Congratulations! Did you post a picture?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 31 users online. 0 members and 31 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                X