[vb_main_1]

Finished!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished!

I finished the top! I was not too crazy about the flowers in the sashing butting up against the flowers in the border so I tweaked the pattern just a bit. I've uploaded a photo in the Show & Tell. This is one of the rare times I bought a kit, but the fabrics were just so luscious.
    Paula

Paula, it looks great, and I like how you tweaked the corners! Show us some photos after you get it quilted!!

It's Not What You Gather, But What You Scatter
    That Tells What Kind Of Life You Have Lived !

Comment

I am excited to say that I have finished this quilt. I've mailed it off to my DGD back in the states. Eventually, perhaps, I will be able to upload the photo, but can't seem to do it. Site keeps kicking me off when I try. Oh well. woohoo! it's done!

Comment

Woo Hoo! Congratulations on your finish. You could try putting a picture on this thread, as Show & Tell doesn't seem to be open yet.

Comment

Yes Lorna, please post a photo here. Show and Tell is broken!

Comment

I've tried here. No luck. I keep getting kicked off the site.

Comment

Congratulations on getting your DGD's quilt completed, Lorna! Look forward to seeing it when you are able to post a photo In the meantime, it must feel really good to be done! :cheer:

Comment

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures!! If you want, you can send pictures to my email and I'll post them for you.

Unless it has stopped working for me, too.....

Comment

Where there is a will, there is a way !!!

Comment

Here is the picture of the quilt and detail of the 2 main squares. I quilted this one more traditionally like Sue Garman's. Also happily at it's new home with a DGD. I love having these done. woohoo!

Comment

Lorna, you did a great job on your color selection and quilting of this quilt!

Comment

Lorna that's gorgeous
                        Anne

Comment

How beautiful! I know your DGD was thrilled with it. This quilt is on my bucket list too!

Comment

Beautiful quilt, Lorna !

Comment

Lorna, your quilt is exquisite! Thanks for sharing such a grand finish...it gives me hopes for all the potential sitting in my UFO stacks!

from the Piedmont of North Carolina

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 59 users online. 0 members and 59 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                              Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X