[vb_main_1]

It grew!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It grew!

After getting all the blocks and borders done, my husband decided he liked it so much he wanted it on our bed. The only problem was we have a king size bed; so I did some math and added 2 more vertical rows, a top and bottom applique border and a final floral boarder. The additional applique borders are a modification of the side borders. It was freehand machine quilted by a local quilter. We love it and I'm so happy he encouraged me to make it bigger.

Great job!! I love how it looks on your bed. And your quilter did a great job too.

Comment

Carla6--what a great quilt you have for your bed! I love how you enlarged it and the quilting is lovely.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
      North Alabama, USA
      "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Very beautiful, Carla!

Comment

Your quilt is beautiful. I started this BOM for my sister she always loved blue and white, each month when I made the block I would send her pictures. At that time she was having treatment for cancer. She lost that battle on Labour Day weekend and I could not continue working on it. Recently I have gone back to it I will finish it. Each month I made 4 blocks planning on making it bigger I am so grateful to you for posting photos, this will help me move forward. Thank you Joan Davidson

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 51 users online. 0 members and 51 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X