[vb_main_1]

Instructional video time limit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instructional video time limit

I downloaded the monthly instructions but won't have time to watch the videos by Dec. 31.
    Is there a way to save the videos as a download?

Hi Helen. Not to worry. It's only the pattern downloads that go away. The videos stay there. That's probably because a lot of us are still working on older BOM's that we downloaded several y ears back. :cheer:

"Neglect not the gift that is within you..." -1 Timothy 4:14

Comment

Thanks Betty Jo! I was wondering the same thing. Just finished downloading all the instructions and want to finish this BOM this year. Thanks again.
      Rebecca

Comment

I was sure I had month 12 downloaded. Cannot find it any where. Any one know how I can get it? It looks like the instructions have disappeared.......

Comment

Rstowell, if you did not download Month 12 you will need to buy it from Sue Garman's company, the cost is $6.50.:

https://www.comequilt.com/shop/Block-of-the-Month-Patterns/Halo-Medallion-Quilt.htm

I really appreciate you asking how you can get the pattern you are missing. Being able to buy them now is a big plus with the Block of the Month. While they are no longer available free for TQS members, they are still available from the designer so you can finish your quilt.

Once TQS no longer has the rights to the pattern, which is now, no one can give you any of the pattern--that is a copyright violation and is unethical to boot. So, everyone, please honor the designer and their rights and buy what you need from the company that owns the pattern.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
          North Alabama, USA
          "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 41 users online. 0 members and 41 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
          X