[vb_main_1]

which fabric do we use for the 2nd floater

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

which fabric do we use for the 2nd floater

Hello Barbara, Iam running behind since I did not get my kit until the irst week of February. I have just started month 3 the star boarder..
    What fabric are we to use for the floater between the half square triangle border and the star border. I understand from the picture it is green But, I do not know which one.
    I do not find it in month 3 and looked back at month 2 to see if I missed it there. All I find in month3 is the reference of the size needed if all has gone according to plan.

Thanks in advance
    Rochellle

Originally posted by "Rochehl" post=140380
    Hello Barbara, Iam running behind since I did not get my kit until the irst week of February. I have just started month 3 the star boarder..
    What fabric are we to use for the floater between the half square triangle border and the star border. I understand from the picture it is green But, I do not know which one.
    I do not find it in month 3 and looked back at month 2 to see if I missed it there. All I find in month3 is the reference of the size needed if all has gone according to plan.

Thanks in advance
    Rochellle
    Rochelle, it appears to be the same fabric used in Month 2. The pattern called for Fabric G but, as I recall, Carolyn Hock who made the sample quilt, preferred the look of Fabric E. They are both green, one is lighter than the other. I am not using the kit but I did use the same fabric for the floaters in Month 2 and 3--they surround the sawtooth border and I thought they looked best being the same fabric--mine is a royal blue..

I hope this information helps you. Select the fabric you prefer. You will have enough fabric to make the switch. Sue recommends cutting the floaters on the lengthwise grain--parallel to the selvages.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    North Alabama, USA
    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 119 users online. 0 members and 119 guests.

Most users ever online was 331 at 09:57 AM on 08-28-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
    X