[vb_side_2]
[vb_main_1]

Show and Tell

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations, Sharon!!! I'm so happy you shared!!!!

Comment

Congratulations on your ribbons! Your quilt is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

I've so loved reading about your quilts and seeing your wonderful choices and all the colours. Perhaps I better share my effort. I just did the centre panel and made it into a mini quilt that I exchanged in a UK swap on facebook. It's just 24ins square, seeing all your lovely designs I may go on and make myself the whole quilt though it will be hard without all the support you've given eachother but I have saved the instructions.

Mug rugger and lounge lizard

Comment

It's beautiful, Wendy! And I have some of the fabric you used, so if you don't mind, I might copy yours! I really like how you quilted it too.

Comment

Thank you Beverly that's a great compliment. Hope I get to see it

Comment

Originally posted by "twiglet" post=144202
              I've so loved reading about your quilts and seeing your wonderful choices and all the colours. Perhaps I better share my effort. I just did the centre panel and made it into a mini quilt that I exchanged in a UK swap on facebook. It's just 24ins square, seeing all your lovely designs I may go on and make myself the whole quilt though it will be hard without all the support you've given eachother but I have saved the instructions.

This is so beautiful! The quilting is spectacular!!!

Comment

Congratulations Sharon!!! Beautiful everything!

Comment

Finally finished the top at least! Actually did that in April after adding another row of red and white hst's, but now on to quilting...I really enjoyed doing this.

Comment

Your Halo Medallion is beautiful. That halo really pops with your color choices. I like the HST addition. Just beautiful.

Comment

Rosevt, your quilt looks great. The extra border works really well.

Comment

Rosevt, Your top is exceptional! What are the measurements of your top? I'm assuming it's larger than Sue Garman's?

from the beautiful Hudson Valley of NY
                        Gammill Classic Plus w/IQ

Comment

Beautiful job, Wendy. Great fabric selection, and the quilting is fabulous!

Comment

Rosevt, that's beautiful! Love the colors, and the extra row of HST's looks great.

Comment

Beautiful work and fabric choices.

Comment

Wonderful mini quilt. Still working on my quilt....

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 35 users online. 0 members and 35 guests.

Most users ever online was 420 at 12:32 AM on 09-29-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                                Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X