[vb_main_1]

Triangle paper or Thangles 2017 BOM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Triangle paper or Thangles 2017 BOM

I would like to purchase some triangle paper, Thangles or Triangles on a Roll for completing the 2017 BOM. Any ideas on the sizes I should purchase? I haven't seen any info on what sizes would be appropriate. Thanks.

For the Halo Star in month 1 there are no appropriate products because the "feathers" are slightly larger than 1". Print Sue's patterns and you'll have perfect measurements. In upcoming months, there will be different size triangles. You'll have to wait to see each month what they will be.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
    North Alabama, USA
    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

That's what I thought. I was just hoping for some way to be better prepared. There are no quilt shops nearby so I have to order a lot of things online. Shipping sometimes takes weeks. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

There are print your own half square triangle pdf's available http://www.quiltingandwhatnot.ca/Half-Square-Triangle.html here. You might find it useful for other projects besides this one.

Comment

When I could not get the triangle papers I needed in time for a project I needed, I used the print your own 1/2 square triangle pfd's from the online source Rosemary mentions.
          They worked very well for me. I found that I could sew together a LOT of accurate half-square HST's very quickly. They only come in standard sizes.

When my fabric arrives, I am going to try Renata's method with the paper-piecing template this time. It sounds good.

Renata, I can't visualize how you use the purple thang against the template. Would it be possible for you to post a picture?

Judith

Comment

Originally posted by "JudithA" post=139331
            Renata, I can't visualize how you use the purple thang against the template. Would it be possible for you to post a picture?

Judith
            Thanks for bringing it up, Judith. I misspoke... it is not the purple thang! It's QTools Sewing Edge (reusable vinyl strip--and it happens to be purple!). Most quilt shops carry and you can find it in several places online as well. Let me know if you need a photo, I'll take one and post. Sorry for the mistake! :blush:

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 24 users online. 0 members and 24 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
            Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
            X