Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble printing out BOM 2017 Month 1

Hi All,
    I am having trouble printing out BOM 2017 – Month 1
    The introduction printed out fine it is just the BOM 2017 – Month 1 PDF that will not print for me.
    I have re down loaded the PDF and checked and double checked printer communication etc, all OK.
    I can print other PDF documents and word documents with no problem.
    Has anyone any ideas I can try?
    I am so frustrated right now and I haven't even started the block :angry:

Not sure I can be much help. One idea is to "save" the document to your computer or a memory stick and try printing that file.

Judy

Comment

Hi Judy,
      Thanks for replying so quickly.
      I have tried saving to the computer then printing no luck though.
      I will try saving to USB and see if I can print it at work tomorrow.
      Cheers
      Cheryl

Comment

One other thought. Make sure you are logged in to the TQS website.

Comment

Hi Judy,
          I still can't print the PDF from my printer but I did download the PDF at work and it printed out fine so I am a happy camper :woohoo:
          Now I can get on with the fun stuff of choosing fabric and sewing the first block
          Cheers
          Cheryl

Comment

I am also having trouble printing out the BOM 2017 Month 1. I have spent 3 hours today with Tech support for my printer trying to figure out what is wrong and It still won't print. I don't have a work computer to try on. Is anyone else having problems? I was able to print the introduction packet.

Comment

Hi Breadlady,
              I tried printing out the 2nd PDF and like you it would not print I tried everything I could think of with no success.
              I had no trouble printing out the intro PDF and other PDF's were OK to print just not the 2nd PDF for the BOM.
              The printer I used at work is the same as the one I have at home so I don't know why it worked for one and not the other.
              I have windows 10 on my home PC and the PDF was being viewed as an Edge PDF.
              I tried again this morning to print out the 2nd BOM PDF and would you believe it it worked.
              This time however I opened the file using Firefox instead of Edge and it printed out fine.
              I hope this may help you as I know how frustrated you can become.

Comment

Thank you for the help! That worked and I just finished printing the pattern. At least if I have trouble next month I know how to fix it.
                Melanie

Comment

That is great news Melanie I am glad I could help.
                  Cheers Cheryl

Comment

I had a terrible time printing. Living in Europe we have A4 paper a little different than Letter. And my printer did not have print actual size.

A friend told me to use the scale option but to scale it at 100% which is actual size

It worked perfect

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 90 users online. 0 members and 90 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                    Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                    X