Lost instructions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost instructions

Hi
    I have contacted customer service and they have suggested that I post here to see if anyone can help me. I had a computer crash and lost all the instructions for this BOM. I've been a member since 2010 (I'm sure customer service will confirm this if necessary) and was wondering if anyone had a copy of each month they could let me have please?
    Thanks
    Jane

Jane, I am leaving tomorrow to visit our grand girls. I will look when I get home. I think ( but my brain hasn't been working lately, hehe) I still have everything because I did make that quilt. My email is - sewengel50@hotmail.com in case I forget to contact you. I will be back on Tuesday. Don't get your hopes up.

Sharon in Colorado

Comment

JanieeDee I may be able to help you Which patterns do you want? I can look it up. Let me know and I would be happy to help you out.

Lenore

Comment

Thanks, I'll email you next week if I don't get sorted before then. Thank you so much.

Comment

I've lost everything for it was saving the whole quilt to make for a friend when she eventually got around to having a baby, she has and I don't have the pattern.

Comment

Hi again

Did anyone manage to find the instructions for me please?

Comment

I will look today, sorry I forgot (big surprise).

Sharon

Comment

Thank you so much, really appreciate it.

Comment

Hi JanieeDee, Have you tried going into "Learn classes & BOM " you can scroll down to page 14 AtoZ for ewe and me and there is a web address
                  ABCquilters@gmail.com
                  I don't know if you can order the pattern from them or maybe contact Janet Stone to see if she can help.
                  I wish I could be of more help as I have done the quilt .....not finished quilting it yet.
                  I will look to see if I still have the pattern but I have a feeling I threw it all out some months ago.
                  Good luck let us know how you get on.
                  best wishes
                  Anne
                  UK

Comment

JanieeDee, here is the info you need on Janet Stone's pattern:

https://thequiltshow.com/learn/bom/bom-2014

Once the year is over for any Block of the Month on TQS the pattern and all the rights to it return to the designer. No one should send you a copy, that violates the copyright. I am sorry you lost your patterns but now, to replace them, you need to buy them from Janet. The link above includes the correct email for Janet.

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                    North Alabama, USA
                    "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Oh, thank you. I didn't realise that. I did contact TQS about the missing patterns and they suggested that I posted here. Weird that they didn't know this.

Comment

No problem. We all save things on our computers, sure they will be there forever, then poof! They are gone. I "think" I have things stored in the cloud, but you never know. Hopefully, Janet will be happy to take care of you. Good luck with the project!

https://bbquiltmaker.blogspot.com
                        North Alabama, USA
                        "I am a part of all that I have met" A. Lord Tennyson

Comment

Sorry but I didn't have any luck finding it. But sounds like you should contact Janet. She is a lovely person and I am sure she will work with you.

Sharon in Windy Colorado

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 81 users online. 0 members and 81 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
                          Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X