[vb_main_1]

Fabric question for A to Z quilt

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabric question for A to Z quilt

I am years behind getting started on my quilt kit for A to Z for Ewe and Me. I would like to make all the letters in the black confetti fabric instead of using the different color for the T, Q and S blocks. Can anyone tell me if there is enough fabric in the kit to do this? Thank you for any help!

I was able to get all of the letters done in the confetti. I cut very, very carefully. I did, though, have to piece parts of the sashing between the letters. You cannot tell it at all, and when I finally get the quilting done, everyone will be none the wiser. So you're not alone - I haven't completed mine yet either!

Comment

AN UPDATE: I WAS LOOKING ONLINE AND SAW THAT RJR IS RELEASING THE CONFETTI FABRIC COLLECTION AGAIN IN NOVEMBER. I DID EMAIL THEM TO MAKE SURE IT WAS THE RIGHT FABRIC, SINCE THE NUMBERS HAD CHANGED, BUT IT IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR. JUST WANTED TO POST THIS IN CASE ANYONE ELSE MAY BE LOOKING FOR THE CONFETTI FABRIC FOR THE A TO Z QUILT. I'M STILL GOING TO TRY TO GET ALL THE LETTERS OUT OF WHAT I HAVE BUT IT IS NICE TO KNOW THERE IS A BACKUP PLAN IF NEEDED!

I'm so glad to hear you were able to do all the letters in the confetti! I'm not very experienced but may try to lay out all the letters first before I start cutting to make sure I can do them all from the same fabric. Thank you so much for your help, I appreciate it so much. And I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one out here working on this quilt. Bought the kit before I retired and am just now getting started. I have looked online for the black confetti fabric hoping to find a little extra for this project but can only find it in brown. Too bad there isn't a "BOM leftover store" where we could purchase extra fabric from those who have finished their quilts and have fabric left over! Thanks again for the reply!!

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 76 users online. 0 members and 76 guests.

Most users ever online was 141 at 03:13 AM on 05-15-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X