[vb_main_1]

Videos

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Videos

I'm wondering if there is a way to save the instructional videos? I've been saving and printing the patterns each month (I have the fabric kits) but haven't started making any of them yet. I've also been following the forum questions and answers and have been making notes on the patterns. I'd love to be able to watch the videos when I make the blocks for each month, but that won't be for a while. Can I save them somehow?

Hi TXQuilter, I think the instructional videos will stay on the forum connected to the BOM for a long time after the instructions are no longer available - at least that is the way it has been for all the other BOMs. The main thing is to save the instructions before the end of December onto your desktop so that you will have them when you need them.

Comment

Thanks! I've actually printed the block directions so am good on those. Just thought it would be better to watch the video when I was ready to make that particular block. I did watch this latest one on the borders and got some good tips. Sometimes the pattern doesn't seem to be very clear.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 22 users online. 0 members and 22 guests.

Most users ever online was 231 at 03:55 AM on 06-12-2024.

Forum Stats

Collapse

Topics: 7,646   Posts: 144,737   Members: 16,641   Active Members: 5
      Welcome to our newest member, Lev Anderson-LevTest1.

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
      X